Position: CCTV Commissioning / Small Works Engineer
Location: Oxford / South London
Salary: up to £30K depending on experience
Benefits: 33 holidays / year, company vehicle, private pension and health care
CBES is one of the UK’s leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial.
We are now looking for a qualified CCTV Commissioning Engineer to work in the Oxford and South London areas. The role presents a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and experienced engineers within the field to join this well-established business with an impressive portfolio of clients.
Engineers will be required to travel and occasionally work away from home. Suitable candidates must have experience with IP CCTV systems as well as analogue, and also have access control and intruder alarm system experience, mainly with Honeywell Galaxy equipment.
Previous experience of working within retail Security Systems environment would be advantageous.
Duties and responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Electronic Security commissioning and maintenance works on site in compliance with the agreed project specification and within agreed timescales.
- Liaison with the Project Manager at all times striving to ensure that project works are delivered on time, snag free and to the agreed specification.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations, CBES HSE management systems, procedures or instructions as they apply and to ensure that all colleagues and sub-contractors follow safe systems of work on site.
- Striving to achieve snag free completion and where snagging occurs to ensure it is resolved within 6 working days.
- Identification and resolution of repair and maintenance issues that may affect project delivery.
You will be comfortable working across a number of sites with minimum supervision and have the capability to liaise with On-Site Managers.
A hands-on, can-do and flexible approach to your work is an essential requirement.
To apply for this vacancy please submit full CV and covering letter to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job