Job Title: CCM Processing Analyst
Contract Duration: 12 month (maternity cover)
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
We are currently recruiting for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. Within this company you will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
With the role of CCM Processing Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the Contract & Pricing Analysts with the processing of client orders. This role takes accountability for ensuring that information within the systems is accurate, timely, and up to date. This includes activities related to the initial loading of information into the system, and the ongoing update of this information. The role requires accuracy in the translation of information from the Service Activation process into the systems, investigation of issues and anomalies with the information, with proactive activities to improve the information. You must be able to work to tight deadlines, manage your time and have a good eye for attention to detail. You will work closely across the business and be a good communicator. This is a developmental role with opportunities for progression within the team for the right candidates.
What you'll be doing?
· Set up clients/contracts on systems accurately and in a timely manner in line with the details provided through in the Order Lifecycle Tool.
· Verify, generate and process invoices, credits, terminations and consolidations for allocated accounts
· Input client asset details and key data into relevant processing systems
· Ensure the seamless integration of any client orders into the contract management process (including updating CLIP).
· Be accountable for data integrity when processing orders through SAP / CLIP
· Own and update systems in-line with client additions, deletions and changes as requested by the CCM Focus Manager and/or SACM process.
· Respond to contract queries from the business within a reasonable timeframe.
· Be accountable and responsible for tracking credit requests, ensuring the volume of credits raised due to errors is maintained at an acceptable level.
· Follow, adopt, and recommend improvements for the policies standards and procedures that govern the contract and asset management processes
· Undertake continual improvement activities to drive accuracy and clarity of contract information
· Establish excellent internal cross-dept relationships to ensure timely processing of service renewal orders and issue resolution
· Work closely with CPA's at busy periods to assist with processing orders through SAP Sales Order workflow during busy periods
What would make you a good fit for this role?
· Excellent attention to detail, and proven track record of meeting tight deadlines.
· Experience in Sales support administration and/or Service Contract Management
· Ability to manage own time and prioritise/escalate appropriately and as necessary
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· High level of IT literacy - Excel Intermediate
· Knowledge of SAP
· Basic knowledge of ITSM (ServiceNow)
· Basic understanding of managed service, professional services and technical services environment and products.
· Previous Billing Experience preferable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'