A number of exciting opportunities have arisen for experienced accountants to cover on an interim basis for a period of six months.
As part of a large organisation there is the opportunity to make real impact on a large patch of London, both financially and towards patient experience whilst allowing an individual to make a name for themselves in the London commissioning Sector.
With members of Senior Management Team having come from both an NHS and private sector background you will be joining part of a commercially minded team within a forward thinking CCG as they look to build on an encouraging 2017.
Management accountants across a varying level of seniority are required with the main responsibilities including:
- Supporting Senior Management (CFO, Deputy CFO and Financial Recovery Team) with the preparation for the finance and performance committee, ensuring all financial risks are recorded.
- Consolidating finances at pace across a number of organisations within the group.
- Plan, execute and control the preparation of the annual budget and the 5 year strategic operating plan.
- Work closely with Budget Holders, meeting on a monthly basis to provide them with clear monthly statements and detailing effectively to ensure the accounts are fully understood.
- Managing and re-organising the finance team for one CCG. Involvement in recruitment for further roles is most likely.
- Provide information to the CCG for future business modelling and financial strategy.
The successful applicant will be fully qualified and must have some degree of NHS experience, as the role requires someone to hit the ground running so please do not apply without this.
Ideally, recent experience working within a CCG and particularly across a cluster is ideal.
All roles are found within the permanent structure of the organisation and are inside of IR35 for tax purposes.
- Financial Management
- Management Accounts
- NHS Commissioning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job