CBT Therapist - Canterbury - Perm
An exciting new opportunity has opened for a Qualified High-Intensity CBT Therapist to join a dynamic talking therapy private service. The appointed Cognitive behavioural therapist will be able to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours each week in a permanent role.
In this role, you will provide therapeutic interventions to clients, utilising CBT techniques to help them overcome their mental health issues and achieve positive outcomes. Applying therapists must have completed LTC training, BABCP accreditation and some previous IAPT experience.
Annual: £42,500 - £47,500 per annumTo be considered for this role applying therapists must have the following:
- A postgraduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Full BABCP accreditation
- Completed LTC training
- Extensive Mental Health experience
- The ability to develop good therapeutic relationships with clients
- Be comfortable providing 1:1 or group consultation (face-to-face and via telephone)
- An IAPT supervision course is ideal, but not essential for the role
- Be empathetic and understanding
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies, and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions*
Not for you but know the ideal Cognitive behavioural therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'