Radiographer | Cath Lab | Theatre | Competitive | Bristol | Full Time
Spire Bristol Hospital have an excellent opportunity for a Cardiac Cath Lab/Theatre Radiographer, who is eager to progress within the private sector, to join our fantastic team and benefit from our fully funded training programs.
As the only private hospital in the South West with an Intensive Care Unit, Spire Bristol Hospital has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years. We bring together the very best of facilities and people that modern medicine can offer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Explain clearly to patients how they can positively contribute to their treatment plan
- Identify people’s health needs by undertaking thorough subjective and objective assessment methods, using full clinical expertise and experience
- Obtain information on patient’s needs within the overall context of their imaging and care requirements
- Interpret patient data using all of the relevant components to assist in making an accurate clinical diagnosis. Make this information available to appropriate colleagues
- Identify and discuss with colleagues the implication of imaging, enable them to think through the risks and their effective management and the need for referral to others
Who we're looking for
- HCPC registered
- Degree (BSc Honours in Radiography or equivalent qualification)
- Minimum of 1 year Cath Lab experience
- Theatre experience
- Team working
- Flexible and adaptable
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack on or
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'