Job Title: Catering Tutor (trainee or qualified)
Location: West Suffolk - centre based
Salary: up to £33,000 (Some flexibility DOE)
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Deliver NVQ Level 2 in Catering to groups of learners in a classroom based setting
- Prepare and deliver lesson plans that address the training needs of the group including; basic literacy, numeracy, employability / barriers to employment.
- Deliver engaging training sessions and provide ongoing IAG to learners..
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods, providing differentiation and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- Assist learners in identifying the skills required to progress towards their career aspirations.
- The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train clients in order to help learners realise their potential.
- Promote Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety.
- Must hold a Level 2 qualification within Hospitality/Catering.
- Hold or willing to work towards a level 3 Teaching qualification
- Ideally hold a Maths and English level 2 / equivalent
- Ideally have experience of delivering training/workshops to groups of learners
- Demonstrable energy and passion to motivate and train clients.
- Ability to overcome challenges and support learners to progress.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'