Must drive due to the location - between Helmsley, Hovingham - close to Malton
Excellent Salary £9.67ph
Hours are 5 days over 7 - two shifts systems, earliest start time is 7am and latest finish is 8pm
Excellent opportunity to work on the outskirts of York in one of the most beautiful locations. You would responsible for assisting with all aspects of the Front of House operation. Supervising of staff working in all Front of House areas. Also supporting the Tea Room supervisors in the management of the services and team working within the Tea Room. Carrying out duties in the most cost-effective and efficient way.
- Responsible for the smooth running of all aspects of the Front of House to include monitoring and maintaining standards of service in all areas
- Prove support to the Tea Room Supervisors assisting in set up, service and cashing up as and when required. Maintaining day to day communication
- Being aware of daily staffing requirements and ensuring that staff rotas are planned accordingly
- Complying with all current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene Regulations and to ensure the health, safety and enjoyment of all customers and visitors using our clients catering facilities.
- Reporting of all building and structural faults via the via the CHIT system. Reporting equipment faults to the Head of Food & Events to arrange an engineer call out
- Responsible for the standard of cleanliness, safety and hygiene in all Front of House areas
- Assisting with all aspects of cleaning of the Front of House and equipment and to ensure all checklists are completed
- Assisting with the development and training and instruction of all Front of House staff, maintain up to date training records and carry out induction of any new staff
- Carrying out annual staff appraisals and interviews as required
- Support in managing sickness, absences and conflict across the Front of House Team
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Food Hygiene