Near Petworth (due to location a car is a must)
Position : Full time
An opportunity has arisen for someone who wants progression and is passionate about food to work in a fast and growing environment. My client provides high quality restaurant facilities and you will be Supervising a dedicated catering team to serve this community.
You will Supervise all general kitchen duties, ranging from food preparation, serving customers, preparing buffets, adhering to cleaning schedules and food storage.
Previous experience and a food hygiene certificate is an advantage and a certain degree of flexibility in hours worked is required, as we do host some evening and weekend functions. We are looking for an individual who will progress as the business expands.
* Rolling rota 5 days out of 7 (Every 3rd weekend off)
* Starting Salary £16093 per annum ( some overtime available)
* Potential to study for NVQ qualification
* Health cash plan
* Free meal provided
* Discounted gym membership
* Free parking
You will need to be:
* Customer focused with great communication skills
* A team player but able to work on own initiative
* Familiarity with till and stock control systems and procedures
* Experience as a Supervisor in a customer facing or catering role
* Knowledge of Health & Safety compliance requirements
To apply please email your CV or call for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job