This modern family owned Fish and Chip shop located in a beautiful location in Wells-Next-The-Sea is looking for a permanent catering assistant to join their team. Your tasks would include working on the till serving customers, cooking the fresh produce, cleaning areas as required and assisting with general food prep.
A team mentality and friendly nature are essential as training will be given for the specific activities but customer service and catering experience would be beneficial. The business is looking for someone who is flexible to be able to work 30 to 40 hours a week but would consider candidates who can reliably work part-time hours.
This superb Fish and Chip shop is in the top 20 in the UK and has recently been part of a 2 million-pound refurbishment so is a vibrant modern, fresh place to work. The family like to promote from within so value and promote reliable staff who have the motivation to progress.
The Catering, Customer Service Assistants duties include:
- Working on the till taking orders and serving customers.
- Food preparation ready for the fryers.
- Assisting in the kitchen with general tasks
- Cleaning areas as needed to ensure high standards of hygiene.
The ideal Catering, Customer Service Assistant, would have:
- Friendly, enthusiastic personality with the motivation to progress.
- Reliable team player who fits in well with the other staff.
- Catering or customer service experience (full training will be given).
- Calm, focused mentality during busy periods.
Catering, Customer Service Assistant
In return, you will receive comprehensive training for the role, and a starting wage of £8 per hour, this can rise as you become more skilled in your role. You will ideally work 30 to 40 hours a week with 6 to 10-hour shifts across days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays. The company are willing to look at specific part-time hours for reliable committed staff.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job