Vacancy Reference: CAT-CM-LANCASHIRE-SW-2102
Job Title: Catering Manager
Job Type: Full-time; Fixed Term
Location: Lancashire - BB7
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Working under the guidance of an experienced Area Manager, the role will be ideal for someone who wants to develop their career. We are looking for a strong Catering Manager with excellent craft skills to manage the daily catering operation at this contract in Lancashire.
As the Catering Manager of one of our catering contracts, you will be required to provide and maintain an efficient service under all areas of your control, following company values, policies and procedures
Responsibilities of role
- Preparation and service of food and beverages using seasonal, fresh ingredients and working within the financial parameters of the contract
- Continually promote excellent standards of food preparation and presentation to meet the needs of existing and new customers in order to drive additional sales
- Implement and maintain statutory and company standards of hygiene, food safety and health & safety
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships both with company individuals and client personnel at all levels
- Work within, manage and develop a team to ensure service excellence at all times (across various outlets)
- Effectively manage a small team, delivering an exceptional service.
- Actively working with the client and customers on themed events.
Our ideal candidate will
- Be a real 'foodie' with passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service by adopting 'person centred' principles
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Be both creative and innovative demonstrating up to date with current trends
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Be financially astute and an ability to work within targets
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude
- Have extensive experience within the healthcare sector
- Knowledge and experience of working within a care home or diet kitchen is an advantage.
- Knowledge of special diets, particularly related to elderly adults
- Knowledge and experience of catering to texture modified diets
- Have a passion to continually drive sales via seeking customer feedback and introducing new initiatives
Why it's great to work for Catering Academy
We recognise the importance of our people both within our values and our performance and we reward them by offering a great Benefits Package
- Competitive salary package
- Meals and beverages on duty
- Service accumulating annual leave allowance
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Recognition reward and awards
- Long service awards
- Benefits package including discounts with major supermarkets, retail, leisure and travel companies
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV/
We are an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job