Assisting living Home - Catering Manager - Winchester
£25,000 per annum
Monday to Friday (some weekends and Bank Holidays may apply)
40 hours a week
Day time shifts only (0700-1600)
Must have an Enhanced DBS and NVQ L2 qualification
Care Home based in the center of Winchester with a walk in public day centre Café, as well as the Restaurant for the 52 rentable rooms in the development.
Looking to recruit a Catering Manager to join a small fresh food kitchen, serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. They are looking for someone that can be hands on with the admin, especially the Health and Safety side of the business to oversee all catering facilities onsite and the kitchen staff.
You will be required to manage the operation team to meet the Client and Company objectives, provide and maintain the highest possible standards of food services and maximise the profitability of the size. - To provide high quality food in all areas within budget constraints.
- To deliver and provide food & beverages for the residents of the home and day centre to the highest standards within the financial limitations set at the contract under guidance of the Area Manager
- To prepare fresh, seasonal, traditional and speciality style menus from fresh ingredients and managed all foodstuffs in accordance with requirements, using nominated suppliers.
- Implement and maintain statutory and company standard of hygiene, food safety and health & safety.
- Management administration duties, including cashing up, stock take, payroll, completion of the weekly accounts
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships both with company individuals and client personnel at all levels.
What Next ?
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity simply click apply.
We can offer permanent and temporary work to our candidates and we are always looking for good candidates for a variety of roles including Chefs, Management in all disciplines, Housekeepers, Hotel Receptionists and Waiting Staff.
Catering Services International acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Are you working at the moment? Want to Temp? If you are looking for immediate work while you find the perfect permanent role, make sure you mention this in your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"