Berkeley Scott are recruiting Catering and Hospitality Staff to work in exciting venues in Nuneaton.
Our clients who are always on the lookout for the ideal candidate who displays a passion for working within the Hospitality and Catering industry.
The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Pride in your work and appearance
- A positive and hardworking attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and use your own initiative
- Driver with access to your own transport
Perks of working for Berkeley Scott:
- One of the highest paying agencies in the area with extremely competitive rates
- Weekly pay
- Accrued holiday pay
- Immediate start available
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Plenty of work throughout the year
If you have experience in any of the following areas, please forward us your CV and we will be in touch:
- Waiter/ Waitress
- Bar tender
- Bar Supervisor
- Bar Back
- Catering Assistant
- General Assistant
You must be able to provide proof that you are eligible to work in the UK, and be over 18 as the sale of alcohol is involved in some job roles.
If you are the perfect fit for Berkeley Scott, please contact us today with a copy of your CV and a cover letter, and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job