Family owned company who speciale im the kitchen design, slales, servide & repair of commercial catering equipement
This is a full-time on-site role as a Catering Equipment Engineer located in London. You will be responsible for repairing, maintaining, and installing commercial catering equipment. You will travel to various job sites to troubleshoot problems and make repairs, and will communicate with clients to ensure their equipment is working properly.
- Experience in repairing, maintaining, and installing commercial catering equipment
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and gas systems
- Comcat 1,2,3 & 5 qualifications
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel to various job sites
- Rational trained would be a benefit
- DBS check
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'