Salary: £26,000.00 – £32,000.00 per annum (D.O.E.)
40 Hours per week: 8.30am - 5.00pm (overtime may be available)
Are you an experienced Commercial Catering Equipment Engineer / Service Engineer based in Bridgwater with strong customer service and communication skills?
Do you have installation and commissioning experience and qualified in COMCAT Level(s) 1, 2, 3, and 5?
Due to growth and ongoing success, a key supplier to commercial caterers throughout the UK is looking to employ an Equipment Engineer with service / repair / installation / commissioning experience. Based in Bridgwater, they offer a terrific work-place environment with great rates of pay!
• 20 days annual leave in addition to public holidays
• Company vehicle provided - Ford Transit Connect
• Fuel card
• Service and repair commercial catering equipment as allocated
• Complete installations and commissioning as required
• Clearly complete and return all paperwork/surveys on time
• Complete quotation forms and obtain the associated part numbers
• Telephone customers ahead of visit to ensure it is convenient to attend the site
• Keep company vans clean, tidy and presentable – inside and out
• Ensure stock levels are maintained on board the vans at all times
• Promote other company services, e.g. equipment sales, maintenance contracts, kitchen design
• Cover callouts for 1 in 4 weekends
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
• A proven track record of servicing and repairing commercial catering equipment
• Installation and commissioning experience
• Able to communicate at all levels and complete surveys and reports
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Commercial Catering Equipment Engineer / Service Engineer in the catering industry
• Qualified in COMCAT Level(s) 1, 2, 3, and 5
To find out more or to apply, please contact Baff on 0117 3178000, or send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
If this is not of interest or you do not feel you are right for the role, but know someone who might be interested, please get in touch and you could win £75.00 worth of high street vouchers.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job