We currently have an excellent opportunity for creative and effective Catering Assistants to work alongside the team at a busy School location in Cheshire. Working Monday to Friday, offering 25 hours per week for both positions, term time only.
One of the positions is temporary to cover maternity leave for up to 12 months.
Duties of the role will include:
- Prepare all service areas for the day’s business
- Re-stock and replenish stocks and consumables as required during service periods, pre-empt customer needs and achieve optimum customer service delivery.
- Operate cleaning, dishwashing equipment ensuring all safety measures are adhered to.
- Complete all/any necessary cleaning/hygiene duties within storage, service and preparation areas in line with set methods and frequencies as may be detailed by the chef manager.
- Prepare, set-up, deliver, serve, clear, clean and store away any food, beverages or equipment required for special functions, hospitality services.
- Empty, remove and store rubbish as required.
Benefits of the role:
- Personal Development
- Uniform provided
- Training provided
Thomas Franks pride themselves on delivering exceptional standards coupled with a real passion for excellent food, outstanding service and fresh thinking, goodwill and a consistent smile. If you to have pride in your abilities, a desire to prove that you are one of the best and if your standards meet with ours, we would love you to join our vibrant young contract catering company.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the Right to Work in the UK to be considered for this role.
As an organisation using the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure service to assess applicants’ suitability for positions of trust, Thomas Franks Ltd complies fully with the DBS Code of Practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly. We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and undertake not to discriminate unfairly against any subject of a Disclosure based on conviction or other information revealed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job