Catering Assistants wanted in London- up to 40 Hours per week- ASAP! DBS Compulsory
Are you a Catering Assistant who wants to grow within a Healthcare environment? Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity based in Central London in a Prestigious Hospital? If you answered yes to both of these questions then WE WANT YOU AND MANY MORE!
Our successful temporary team has a Catering Assistantopportunity available in Central London, Zone 1 for aprestigious Hospital, who is looking for a large number of passionate Catering Assistants that can join the team and develop their skills within the Healthcare environment. Experience is essential and a full enhanced DBS certificate is required.
The position is shift work based and you will be required to work 5 out of 7 days on a ROTA basis, up to 40 hours per week, the ideal candidate will be flexible as you may be asked to work additional hours for cover.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a clear, enhanced DBS certificate and be able to prove this at the primary interview stage
- Be flexible with their working days and hours
- Have previous Catering Assistant experience (ideally within a Hospital environment)
- Be able to work well in a team.
As a Catering Assistantin our team, you will be representing both our client and Admiral. So you should;
- Have a passion for customer service.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Possess a full uniform - Smart Black Shirt, Black Trousers, Safety Shoes
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK without restrictions.
Due to the nature of the environment all candidates must be over the age of 18.
If you have all of the relevant attributes and want to find out more, simply apply by submitting your CV and cover letter explaining your passion for hospitality. Due to the number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job