RDR are currently recruiting for a Catering Assistant, based in Bury. This is a full time, temporary position which for the right will become a permanent role. Working hours are 07:00am until 15:30pm Monday to Friday.
This Catering Assistant role is subject to security clearance checks.
Key roles and duties for Catering Assistant include:
- Front of house customer service
- Support the Chef and Senior Catering Assistant in food preparation
- Ensuring point of sales units are fully stocked and correctly labelled
- Providing Counter Service during breakfast and lunch service
- Till point management
- Ensure condiments, cutlery and crockery is refilled throughout the day
- Ensuring serving and food collection surfaces are kept clean and tidy throughout the day
- Manage and keep on top of clearing trays ensuring at least one rack is available at all times for customers to return their trays
- Hospitality set up, drop off and clean down
- Replacing any marketing material or posters
- Partake in stock takes and provide updates for stock/consumable orders to the Catering Supervisor
- Daily weekday coffee machine clean
Qualifications/Experience required for the role:
- Catering experience is essential
- Elementary Food Hygiene Certificate
- HACCP Knowledge
- Quality System Knowledge
- Health & safety knowledge
- Customer Service skills, being customer focused at all times
- Well presented, immaculate work wear uniform and PPE at all times
- Energy, confidence and enthusiasm
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to communicate in a calm and professional style
If you believe that your skills and experience equip you for this role please submit your CV for consideration.
- Food Hygiene
- Service Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'