Temporary role – Maternity cover- March 2018 till January 2019
The role will be to assist the kitchen team and care home team in ensuring smooth service of meals.
Country court care- St Johns, Spalding
Summary of Role
As Kitchen Assistant you will ensure that the kitchen and back of house areas are clean, tidy and well maintained to the required standard in accordance with Company procedures and Food Safety and H&S legislation.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Kitchen Assistant for Elior you will be expected to:
• Responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas.
• Ensuring kitchen area meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies.
• Responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness in all areas in the kitchen and associated equipment and completion of cleaning record sheets.
• Responsible for assisting in basic food preparation as required in compliance with Elior UK food safety guidelines.
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
• Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
• Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
• Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
• Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
• Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
Salary & Benefits
£7.50 per hour
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
24 hours a week- Temporary role – Maternity cover- March 2018 till January 2019
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job