Catering Assistant, Cambridge College, £8.71ph
At Select Hospitality Cambridge we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Catering Assistant.
To assist in the running of the F&B service for all internal and external functions including cafeteria lunches, college feasts, fine dining, buffet service and bar. The successful Catering Assistant will actively engage with customers, exceeding their expectations and ensuring all aspects of service provided are effectively delivered.
* Ensure all areas where food and beverages are served are kept clean and tidy.
* Assist with the setting up and clearing down of F&B events, conferences and meeting rooms
* Help with the preparation and service of all meals to both College and commercial customers
* Monitor portion sizes and ensure correct charges for food are made.
Experience and Skills required
* Experience in a similar role would be beneficial
* An enthusiastic team player with a self motivated and confident approach
* Have a great attention to detail
* Team player
* Enjoy contributing to the excellent reputation of the department
Salary and Benefits
* Generous holiday allowance
* Use of the onsite gym
* Meal on duty
* Subsidised private health care
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information, please contact Graeme Lilly on at our Cambridge office.
Keep in touch and connect with us :
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job