Private School, Ipswich
Rayment Recruitment are currently representing a private school on the outskirts of Ipswich and we have a fantastic opportunity for a Catering Assistant to join their team. This highly regarded private school has a fantastic reputation for the high standards they insist on in all departments. This also includes the kitchen where the team work to strict guidelines, using fresh local produce, to ensure all pupils and staff are well fed to restaurant standards.
- To provide counter service when required
- Serving on the tills
- To ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen at all times
- To assist with the pot wash when needed
- Cleaning of the dining hall after meals
- To carry out the directions of more senior members of the kitchen brigade.
- To ensure the kitchen and service area are clean, tidy and attractive during service
It is a 40 hour per week contract, over 52 weeks. Split shifts, 7-3 and 11.30-8 with a set rota, working every alternate weekend.
- Every other weekend off
- Meals on duty
Due to the location, a car driver is desirable
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like the one for you, please send your CV today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job