Catering Assistant- Vertas Group Limited
£7.50, 5 hours per week, Monday - Friday 11:45am to 12:45pm
Vertas is the fastest growing multi-services facilities management company in the East of England. Our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do. Our success in obtaining new contracts with our innovative solutions and our commitment to delivering excellence has created new positions within the business.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Catering Assistant to join our team . The role will involve assisting with the provision of a catering service in accordance with requirements and to the satisfaction of staff and pupils.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assist with preparing or cooking simple foods, usually under supervision from the Head of Kitchen
- Layout and display food for counter service, including receiving prepared meals and checking of temperatures and also the lay out of dining room furniture
- Assist in the serving of meals
- Collect and dispose of waste food and materials
- Clean the dining room and put furniture away
- Wash-up or clean all items of crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, equipment, etc. in accordance with Vertas Catering policies reporting any faults or defects noticed to the Head of Kitchen
The Catering Assistant will have:
- Previous experience working in a catering environment
- Great customer service and communication skills
This post is subject to a DBS check.
If you are seeking a new opportunity and want to join an innovative and exciting company please click on the apply button below to make the difference today.