BCA operates the largest used-vehicle marketplace in the UK and Europe operating in 10 countries, 60 different locations, selling 1.3 million vehicles per annum. BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year as it provides services along the vehicle life cycle from port to dealerships for new vehicles to refurbishment and logistics for used vehicles and the core remarketing and auction operations.
We are currently looking to recruit a zero hour Catering Assistant to join our busy team based at Blackbushe to cover holidays and sickness
Reporting to the Catering Manager, the main purpose of this role is to assist in the efficient and smooth running of the kitchen.
- Make sandwiches and rolls
- Prepare and stock the counter for service
- Serve and sell food & drinks to customers
- Keep the food service areas clean and tidy
- Inform Management of shortages, breakages and faults
- Keep the dining area clear of soiled crockery and cutlery. Sweep floor as necessary
- Remove waste to the Refuse bins
- At the end of service clean and sanitise all equipment and counters as per the cleaning schedule
- Any other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have worked within a similar role or have experience within a customer based setting.
- Customer Service
- Food Hygiene
- Food Preparation
- Food Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job