We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Catering Assistant to join our team.The facility caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service.
The duties for this role will include, serving customers in a polite and friendly manner, basic food preparation, ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe. Other duties will include cashiering, vending and hospitality.
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job