Assist in all food production and in general cleaning duties, maintaining high standards of hygiene throughout.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Acknowledge and serve all customers in a polite and friendly manner.
- Receive all stock, store and check for quality and quantity; ensuring that all stock is dated and rotated.
- Assist in all food production areas: preparation, cook and chill, 'Steamplicity’, as daily menu cycle requires.
- Prepare, produce and serve food to the brand standard
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas comply with Company/Statutory health and hygiene requirements
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Use machinery as shown and taught, ensuring that the equipment is used safely and in accordance with current regulations and company policies
- Clean all work areas during and after use and remove all waste to the appropriate area
- Observe and comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security, reporting any issues to the Catering Manager
- Maintain record of temperatures and report any variance
- Maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- Report for duty in good time, clean and tidy, and wearing a correctly maintained uniform as per the company standard
- Comply with statutory legal and company requirements for fire, health and safety, and food safety
- Attend and comply with all training requested by your manager
- Assist in all general cleaning duties where required
- Demonstrate professional 'best’ working practice in all your duties
- Comply will all Health and Safety legislation which is laid out in the company’s Health & Safety Manual (COSHH procedures in the selection, use and recovery of cleaning chemicals and manual handing etc)
- Ensure hygiene levels are maintained in accordance with current legislation and provide a safe environment for customers and staff
- Develop good lines of communications and relationships at all levels within your team and with other colleagues and customers