Catering Assistant - Part Time
Catering Assistant – Part Time
Lawley Bank, Telford
£7.83 to £8.03 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
25 hours per week – to include alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Retirement Living services provide comfort, independence and peace of mind. Residents live independently, safe in the knowledge that support is available in their home should they need it. Spacious apartments with on-site communal facilities create an environment where residents can enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles in their later years.
We are seeking a Catering Assistant to help prepare and have an active input on nutritious and healthy menu choices, ensuring the dietary requirements of our residents are met. Offering extra care apartments to rent, Lawley Bank Court provides independent living, with the reassurance that a dedicated care and support team is on hand when required.
Click here to find out more about Lawley Bank
The role of Catering Assistant will include:
- Helping to prepare and serve meals and drinks, following food hygiene standards and ensuring the needs of service users are met
- Working with service users, colleagues and families to ensure a high standard of service
- Delivering a friendly and helpful service
- Reacting to issues as and when they arise
Skills and experiences:
- Previous experience within a similar role is desirable
- Level 2 qualification in housekeeping/catering, or willing to work towards
- Good customer care and interpersonal skills
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- At least 28 days paid holiday (including public holidays) pro rata
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save including; buying a new bike to cycle to work or a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
- The full time equivalent is 37.5 hours per week
To view the full job profile, please click here
Closing Date: 21 June 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Retirement Living is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"