Catering Assistant – Part Time
Doddington Court, March
£7.83 to £8.03 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
16 hours per week - including alternate weekends
Why work for us?
Extra Care services provide comfort, independence and peace of mind. Residents live independently, safe in the knowledge that support is available should they need it. Residents live on-site with communal facilities creating an environment where they can enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles in their later years.
We are seeking a Catering Assistant to help prepare, and have an active input on nutritious and healthy menu choices, ensuring the dietary requirements of our residents are met. Doddington Court provides quality homes with a range of on-site services and facilities. The restaurant is open 365 days of the year.
Click here to find out more about Doddington Court
The role of Catering Assistant will include:
- Helping to prepare and serve meals and drinks, following food hygiene standards and ensuring the needs of service users are met
- Working with service users, colleagues and families to ensure a high standard of service
- Delivering a friendly and helpful service
- Reacting to issues as and when they arise
Skills and experiences:
- Previous experience within a similar role is desirable
- Level 2 qualification in housekeeping/catering, or willing to work towards
- Good customer care and interpersonal skills
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- At least 28 days paid holiday (including public holidays) pro rata
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
- The full time equivalent for this role is 37.5 hours per week
To view the job profile click here
Closing Date: 23 April 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job