Experienced Catering Assistant / Kitchen Assistant required for temporary work.
We supply staff on a temporary basis to cover staffing shortages at our customer sites. If you're interested in flexible, temporary work, then this may be for you.
Catering Assistant / Kitchen Assistant duties will vary, but will generally involve basic assisting within the kitchen environment such as light food preparation, serving of food, clearing away, loading dishwashers.
Benefits of registering with us for temporary work:
- Specialists in catering & hospitality recruitment
- Increased opportunities for work
- Flexible working - you decide when and where you work
- Good hourly rates of pay, paid weekly into your bank account
- Accrue paid holiday as you work
- Online account for you to update your availability, check your bookings, download timesheets and much more
To find out more about working with us as a Catering Assistant / Kitchen Assistant, contact us now, or alternatively submit a CV with up to date contact details.
- Food Hygiene
- Food Preparation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job