What: Catering Assistant (Construction Canteen)
Where: Smethwick and Oldbury
When: long term temporary
How Much: £8.00 per hour.
Hours: Monday to Friday 5am – 3pm. (42 hours per week)
My client offer a canteen provision located onsite under the M5 motorway by Smethwick/Oldbury for the construction workers currently working on the M5 repair project. This role would be to work in a large modern porta cabin as a customer facing catering assistant in a friendly and busy environment.
Your duties will include:
- Food preparation
- Taking orders
- Operating a basic cash till
- Making teas and coffees
- Serve and assist in cooking of breakfast
- Serve homemade lunch special daily
- Providing a face to face customer service on a daily basis
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous catering experience is essential
- Customer service experience is essential
- Good communication skills
- Happy to undertake a food hygiene level 2 certificate
- Due to location and start time of shift must drive or live close to the location, no public transport available for start of shift time.
- Must be happy to work alone at times.
In return my client are looking for this role to be long term opportunity until completion date in 2019, you will be managed onsite and be able to take advantage of the good quality subsidised food and drinks and work in an environment where feedback and employee welfare is a key priority.
For more information or to apply please contact Hannah Innis at First Personnel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job