Catering Assistant Chelmsford
Catering assistant - good hours - £7.88 an hour Monday to Friday - Saturday pay £11.34 an hour - Sunday pay £14.81 an hour!
Need Catering assistants to work in a busy Hospital. Typically working either 7am - 3pm or 4.30pm - 8pm. Must be flexible to work morning and evening shifts! You will be working on a temporary basis with the chance to go full time after 13 weeks.
Need a DBS certificate for this role
Need to fill out an occupational health form
- Cleaning the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
- Carrying out basic food hygiene preparation tasks.
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with the food and tools they need.
- Help serving food to patients to various wards in the hospital.
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher and washing up.
If you’re interested in this position, or any others like this please get in touch with:
Ben Oughton - Allstaff employment
- Occupational Health
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job