Greenhill are delighted to be working with our values orientated Suffolk based client to recruit a Category & Trade Marketing Assistant. This is a new, high profile and exciting role working with the Trade Marketing Manager and the wider sales team to develop and deliver a range of promotional campaigns and projects.
The key responsibilities of the Category & Trade Marketing Assistant role include:
- Supporting and co-ordinating marketing and promotional activities
- Co-ordinating and managing customer data, liaising with the brand team and sales managers
- Supporting and presenting category and data updates both internally and to external customers
- Developing pricing analysis and proposals
- Supporting a range of customer insight and category analysis activities
- Being involved in customer campaign and projects
To be successful as the Category & Trade Marketing Assistant you will:
- Ideally be educated to degree level
- Have a numerate and analytical approach
- Be organised and have great attention to detail
- Be confident and have good presentation skills
- Hold a current UK driving licence
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary in the range £21-27,000 plus excellent benefits along with the opportunity to work in an outstanding environment.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Suffolk based Category & Trade MarketingAssistant position and you would like to be considered for the role, send in an application today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'