Job Title: Category Sourcing Manager
Location: Dublin, 3 Ireland (Till December 2020 the role is remote, until further updates)
Duration: 6 month contract with extension
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the company’s end to end sourcing process within the client. This will include sourcing and contracting for new software and services for client Core Network to time, quality and cost objectives and proactively identifying and delivering tangible cost savings to the installed network year on year for recurring spend.
The successful candidate will be well grounded in ICT and demonstrate an excellent track record in sourcing high value, complex cross functional technology projects. Very strong ICT professionals with demonstrable achievements in the financial side of building networks will also be considered.
• Forge and develop the strong collaborative relationships with business partners in network planning and engineering.
• Lead multiple concurrent sourcing projects, (including tenders, sole supplier negotiations, auctions etc.) delivering to time quality and cost objectives (including reporting thereon).
• Lead the contract negotiation and execution process efficiently with cross functional teams.
• Advocate for client in day to day management of supply relationships, solving problems and resolving disputes for the long term good of the company.
• Contribute to the Sourcing team performance beyond immediate area of responsibility
• Stay ahead of the industry developments and identify and implement initiatives to reduce the cost of deploying and operating technology solutions to ensure client’s continued success.
You’ll need to have
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• At least 5 years’ Experience in Strategic Sourcing, in the technology /ICT industry.
• Strong experience in sourcing software and negotiating software contracts.
• Ability to solve complex problems and exert influencing skills in a complex fast moving environment.
• Strong interpersonal and client service skills
• Project management in complex multi-project environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'