SALARY: £40,000-£45,000 Basic + Contributory Pension Scheme
THE COMPANY - Category Product Manager
We are the global market leader in our sector; we manufacture and distribute health and wellness brands through retail, online and specialist channels. Selling product in over 100 countries worldwide we manufacture some of the leading brands in our market. We have embarked on a period of investment and re-structuring that provides a platform for us to deliver substantial growth over the next 3 years.
REQUIREMENTS - Category Product Manager
* You will have an insight, data analysis or marketing background and be familiar with category or product management ideally in a B2B, FMCG, Retail or Distribution environment.
* A desire to learn and become an integral part of our category team.
* Strong analytical, strategic and overall commercial capabilities.
* The ability to influence at all levels and to communicate across all the business functions.
* Willing and able to travel internationally when required.
WHY THIS ROLE? Category Product Manager
* This is a new high profile opportunity in a new team and a chance to truly build something of your own.
* You will develop the skills to take full responsibility and autonomy in an open supportive culture that encourages new ideas and ownership.
* We are global leaders with a unique proposition and some dominant brands.
* You will be joining at a time of substantial investment and at the beginning of a period that should see our turnover double.
* This is an international role with a chance to learn new markets.
* You will play a central role in driving “marketing excellence” as the culture in the business evolves.
* Prospects for career growth in the UK and internationally.
* You will help to develop a category strategy including individual product plans.
* You will “get close” to the primary international markets to support and accelerate existing growth.
* Assess the opportunities currently being missed.
* Develop strong cross functional relationships and cooperation and set expectations at a new level for how this role delivers in the business.
* Drive marketing excellence as part of a re- positioning of marketing within the business.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Gerry Bell quoting Junior Category Product Manager, reference GB1803-16 to DD: +44 (0) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) . Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.