Who are we?
The JLA story began in 1973 when we started out as a family run commercial laundry business; we've experienced rapid growth since and we're now market leaders, with over 800 employees and still growing. JLA is a thriving place to work; it's dynamic, fast paced and full of variety.
We have the backing of one of Europe's fastest growing Private Equity groups and are in the enviable position of being able to build on our past success, and plan an even bigger future. With constant innovation in our products as well as constant investment in our workplace and employees, JLA is an exciting place to be.
This is a high profile role that will give you the opportunity to put your name to some of JLA's defining projects. You'll have responsibility for a market-leading product set, and you will be given complete autonomy to take JLA's range of equipment, services and propositions to the next level.
What's in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary between £40k - £55k (depending on experience) plus up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays, auto-enrol pension and 10% company bonus. Our Head office is a vibrant place to work and an excellent working environment with an on-site parking, restaurant, gym and squash court.
- Conduct market research and source new products for out Total Care portfolio, understanding gaps in our current offering, processing new ideas through the product matrix and bringing to market
- Be the key point of contact for the sales team in providing suitable product options for Total Care customers and educate them in our catering portfolio to broaden understanding and basic knowledge
- Manage the supplier relationships and work closely with the Supplier Development Director, acting as the interface between manufacturers and our own sales team
- Provide a marketing tool box for the catering portfolio
- Project management of full NPD cycle from business case through to full offering and integration in to the business sales lines
- Develop marketing messages for sectors including pain points on Total Care, core product range, and specific 'what's in it for me?'
- Define a strategy and roadmap for a defined product family
- Develop sales plans, identify marketing campaign opportunities and monitor product performance post-launch
- Uphold the JLA brand across the catering product range
- Previous product/category management/brand management experience is desirable
- We're open to individuals from either from a B2B or B2C background.
- You will be highly commercial and intellectually strong
- You will be tenacious with a great eye for detail, highly motivated and up for the challenge
- Demonstrate GRIP; Goal-oriented / Review / Initiate / Personal Responsibility
- Strong organisation and planning skills are essential; you will be able to build plans and bring them to life for the wider business
- Proven ability to manage and monitor multiple projects/ work-streams in parallel
- You will be able to work well independently and within pressured situations
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build strong, co-operative and productive relationships both internally and outside JLA
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, please press apply or by send your CV to the Recruitment Team at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job