This is a brilliant opporutnity to make our mark in the food industry. You'll be joining a well-known and respected food manufacturer with a strong culture and history of producing for both the UK and international markets.
Reporting in a Category Marketing Manager, this is a highly-commercial and fast-paced role where no two days are the same.
- Supporting category plans to ensure a proactive approach is undertaken with relevant retail customers
- Look at best practice approaches across retailers
- Monitor retailer category performance
- Track consumer and market trends ensuring the business are informed of developments
- Contribute to consumer research projects
- Attend customer meetings and make internal presentations/recommendations
This role would suit a bright, out-going graduate ideally with a year in FMCG sales, category or brand or with at least a commercial sandwich year placement in industry under their belt. You must be inquisitive, proactive and highly numerate.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'