Our client is an innovative family company renowned for delivering best in class end to end e-commerce brand development and shopper centric solutions. They are a go-to partner for the largest Retailers, Marketplaces and Brands to enable more seamless shopper experience whilst delivering profitable revenue growth across the entire breadth of the E-commerce channel. After more than a year of unprecedented industry disruption and company growth, they are on the look for an ambitious Category Manager to join their growing team to help shape the future.
A dynamic fast paced work environment focused on continual progress. They are full of entrepreneurs and can-do people, who lead by example demonstrating a bias for action. They empower each other to deliver each day and yet opportunity to grow through collaboration, bringing new ideas to life at pace. They thrive on giving and receiving of feedback to enable personal, business and customer growth.
- Support the Commercial Director to plan, build and execute the channel and category
- Partner with some of the biggest names in FMCG and innovative challenger brands to develop customer plans to enable new channel growth.
- Support the on-boarding of new partners for best in class launches in their chosen channels.
- Own full channel and category P&L with a keen eye on volume, pricing and costs to ensure sustainable growth.
- Work in tandem with Demand Planner to ensure all key trading moments are well planned and executed.
- Collaborate with all internal teams to find innovative ways to driven incremental revenue
and profit, considering all elements of the cost to serve.
- Keeping up to date with market, channel and competitor trends.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in buying, online trading or account management is essential with e-commerce experience managing Amazon or Marketplaces desired.
- Experience managing a P&L, business and promotional plans with external partners in a
- Skill at transforming and interpreting large amounts of data from a variety of sources to
enable informed decisions at pace.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working from home (fully remote) or from one of the two offices in London & Rugby
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'