Time for a change? I'm currently recruiting a Category Manager for an expanding team in Hertfordshire. They require an individual who can provide experience of procuring goods and services within a regulated environment.
What will your day to day activities as Category Manager include?
- Strategically procuring goods and services across the business through developing and delivering on category strategy.
- Managing high risk and complex tenders in the business.
- Adhering to the OJEU process to ensure compliance across the business.
- To educate and advise key stakeholders on procurement procedure and process to maximise value add and delivery.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- End to end procurement experience within an OJEU environment with experience of NEC contracts.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to confidently present, influence and support senior stakeholders.
- Develop and manage team members to maintain performance and exceed targets.
What's on offer?
- Salary of £40,000 to £45,000 (dependent on experience).
- Very good pension contribution.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'