SF Group are currently looking for a Category Manager working within an established business in Birmingham.
- Manage and negotiate pricing and commercial terms from distribution for your category, reporting to Supply Chain Manager for business decisions
- Reports to compare pricing at product level across the supply chain
- Engage with vendors and distribution for market information and to be 'ahead of the game' in your field
- Gain external exposure through supplier/vendor visits with a view to engage with key stakeholders in the supply chain and build relationships
- Negotiate exclusive deals/offers or channel promotions with vendors and distribution.
- Drive our digital proposition of the marketplace to our vendors and distribution partners resulting in incentive payments based on revenue achieved
- Hold a strong awareness of rebate terms and commercial funding agreements with the supply chain and drive to negotiate optimum terms
- Take an ownership of managing large project based deals within your own category including deal registration, vendor engagement and follow up etc
- Meet SLAs required for data quality and data management
- Liaise with Product Administration Team to ensure own category products are up to date and live on the systems showing full content, marketing messaging, USP's etc
- Research new and emerging markets/technologies within own category
- Supporting the Returns department within own category when escalation is required
- Ongoing training for product, market and professional skills, utilising knowledge and experience from within the supply chain
- Educate and coach internal sales teams with product knowledge and market awareness for your category. You will be the 'go to person' and guru for your category for internal sales teams and key stakeholders.
- Understand the current market, key players, technology trends and potential customer profile
- Ensure all partners in the supply chain are aware of the group offering (feed management, Progora and KnowledgeKube propositions)
31 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
Buy and Sell Holiday Trading Scheme
Company Pension Scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Online discount platform - retailers, gym membership, holidays etc
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'