I have an opportunity for a Product/Category Manager to join this award winning baby and nursery brand.
This is a varied and challenging role, requiring someone to align the design and production team and make commercial business decisions.
Day to day responsibilities will include :
- Leading the Category and holding key responsibility for the category development globally.
- Developing strategic plans for growth.
- Drive product developments with factories in China.
- Source products and product opportunities to grow the category.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Design and Technical teams to develop products and marketing plans.
- Provide market knowledge and analysis.
- Be the Category expert
- Regular overseas travel to suppliers and distributors.
- Attend key customer meetings to promote the category in conjunction with the sales team.
- P&L responsibility for the category in line with the company budgets.
- Overall responsibility for category sales and margin in line with the company targets.
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrable experience and possess the skills required to drive this department forward.
I am looking for a candidate that comes from any of the following industries:
Baby/Nursery - Highly desirable
In return you will be rewarded with excellent salary and company benefits, free on-site parking, motivated and progressive working environment.
- Product Manager
- Far East sourcing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'