MLC Partners is working with an NHS organisation that requires a Category Manager to join them on an initial 3 month contract.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the delivery of strategic procurement initiatives on a specific portfolio of sourcing categories, in compliance with EU legislation, UK law and Trust SFIs. You will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of procurement services, within a specific category, whilst maximising value for money opportunities through process improvement and total cost of ownership modelling.
In addition to the above, other duties will include:
- Work plan development and time scale setting for NHS Trusts
- Agreeing pricing and implementation for NHS Trusts
- Current contracts & opportunities
- Link into rationalisation work - commercials and opportunity setting
- Develop SLA's
- Spend Efficiency Reports developed for Individual Trusts
- Proactive approach to conduct with NHS Trusts
Key experience for this role is:
- Significant and extensive experience in a procurement and supply chain role
- Record of achievement in securing substantial value for money from procurement
- Thorough understanding of the Public contract Regulations 2015 able to advise and provide guidance of these within the NHS setting
- Utilising eProcurement, eTendering and other information systems related to procurement
- NHS experience (highly desirable)
This role is available on both an interim and permanent basis.
Permanent £29,000-£43,000 per annum
Location: London, with travel
If you have suitable experience and would like to find out more, please submit your CV and follow up with a call to Daniel Abrahams.
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job