The Category Manager will have the opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable organisation. In this role, you will manage current contracts and opportunities, agreeing pricing and implementation across a variety of customers. You will be responsible for strategy category delivery, SRM, customer engagement
The client is a very well-known public sector organisation.
The successful Category Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing technical, procurement and supplies advices
- Develop and implement qualitative and quantitative measures to determine performance against the category procurement strategy
- Mentor and provide training
- Provide specialist advice on EU procurement
- Manage the aware of contracts
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Research a wide range of supply markets using this to develop and implement strategies for category procurement.
- Communicate and disseminate procurement policies to colleagues involved in selecting suppliers and service providers and in committing expenditure
The successful Procurement Contract Manager will have the following experience:
- Significant and extensive experience in a procurement role
- Record of achievement in securing substantial value for money from procurement
In return, you will receive a basic salary of up to £43,000 dep. on skills and experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job