Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week
£40,000, plus 10% bonus
25 days holiday, pension, incentives
Do you have previous category management experience?
Do you have experience of creating commercial product category plans?
If so, this challenging Category Manager role could be an ideal venture for you.
With an annual turnover of £2 billion my client are now seeking a Category Manager to join their organisation.
Key Responsibilities for the Caetegory Manager are:
- To monitor, analyse, improve and develop the assigned category to improve sales, market share, margin and profit through a category review
- The review will be supported with financials, and summaries on competitor performance, design trends and sales performance/ feedback
- To attend supplier meetings as appropriate, exhibitions and review competitor activity through store-visits
- To provide recommendations on changes to the category including product introductions, discontinuations and continuous improvement
- To provide insight on sales performance for internal meetings highlighting recommendations
- To manage a team as necessary to deliver required business objective
Skills and Experience Required from the Category Manager include:
- Previous experience of Category Management in a fast paced commercial business
- Experienced in creating commercial product category plan
- A self-starter with an enquiring mind
- Commercially astute and highly analytical
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong Excel skills ideally
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in an Category Manager we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job