An exciting opportunity to join a leading global food manufacturer as a Category Manager. You'll take responsibility for driving status using strategic plans and relationships.
Our client is the creator for one of the UKs best loved food products with over 125years experience in the industry. They are looking for a Category Manager to become a strong member of their team based in Buckinghamshire. They are a leading global food manufacturer with products being sold in 135 marketplaces in over 27 countries. The company billed more than $4.8 billion (£3.4 billion) in annual sales for 2017 and intend to grow this for 2018 through the 'Power of the People'. With this work ethic in mind, it is a great opportunity to grow your career in FMCG.
The Category Manager will be responsible for;
- Lead on all category decisions including range reviews for of their leading brands
- Manage implementation of instore display activities
- Manage all in store materials including POS.
- Representing the business internally with category decisions
- Develop and present rationale for initiatives any NPD, whilst working with sales and marketing teams
- Create, develop, present and implement account specific category plans
- Support with product launches by influencing on in-store activities and support
- Review relevant data to measure performance and review targets in conjunction with category and analysis
- Lead on category range reviews and ensure planograms are implemented effectively
Our clients ideal Category Manager will have a degree or equivalent alongside multiple category management experience. The individual will have worked with the top 4 retailers. They will be fluent in using IRI, Nielson EPOS and other category insight data sets. FMCG commercial experience is required alongside excellent communication and organisational skills.
The Category Manager can look to receive an attractive salary circa 50k plus car allowance and benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job