Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager to join a highly reputable non profit organisation in South Yorkshire. This will be for an initial 4 months however could be extended due to workload.
- Able to provide and receive highly complex, sensitive, or contentious information where there may be barriers to communication or a requirement to achieve agreement, cooperation or provide reassurance.
- Skills in category management and full end to end procurement lifecycle from identification of need, drafting of tender documentation through to contract award
- Present complex, sensitive or contentious procurement information to large groups or differing stakeholder groups where challenge or resistance may exist e.g. formal presentations, representation at formal meetings
- Ability to build and maintain a variety of constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent ability to exercise high levels of procurement diligence when assessing or preparing procurement documentation, especially when information is received from a variety of sources and may be conflicting
- Educated to post graduate level or equivalent level of knowledge of working at a similar level in procurement
- Specialist knowledge across a range of procedures and practices which require expertise within procurement underpinned by theoretical or practical procurement knowledge or experience
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Clinical tendor and previous medical purchasing experience would be advantageous
- Experience using Oracle and intend for tendors
- Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job