Interim Category Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Interim Category Manager to join one of the UKs best known and best performing FMCG organisations! The business is undergoing a transformation and has some incredibly exciting projects coming up. It's a brilliant time to join an instantly recognisable and much loved brand.
This is a new role being recruited on a 6 month contract and has a possibility of going permanent. The business is easily commutable from Chester, Liverpool and North Wales
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or ()
- You have proven experience managing FMCG categories
- Experience working in a large business would be preferable
- Project management of product launches and category reviews
- Understanding of production process
- Able to complete competitor analysis
- Experience writing category plans
- Able to pick up quickly and hit the ground running
- Flexible to work autonomously or contribute to wider team discussions
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job