PE Global are seeking a Category Manager (Marketing) to work with our Multinational Healthcare Organisation in Berkshire
- Representing Procurement in the cluster as Primary point of contact
- Active Stakeholder Management to enable key procurement initiatives
- Identify business insights, business needs and priorities in close collaboration with the category organization and the Business Engagement Lead’s
- Understand the category strategy and drive the strategy implementation in the cluster in close collaboration with the business partners to deliver maximum value
- Accountable for delivery of Procurement cluster commitments including financial, service, reliability, quality, social impact, innovation, and growth
- Develop deep supplier relationships with cluster specific suppliers to include data review and analysis, performance management and development, and improvement of end-to-end value, and bring innovation to the business
- You will have a flair for designing and driving innovative sourcing solutions for the organization and will be great at providing insights to the Global and Regional Category teams.
Interested candidates can send an up-to-date copy of their CV marked for the attention of David.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job