Salary: £50-55,000 plus excellent benefits
Sector/Industry: FMCG - Food
Are you a talented and ambitious Buyer/Senior Buyer? Do you have experience buying fresh and frozen produce? Do you have experience working in the convenience channel? If that’s you then read on for more information on this excellent opportunity!
- You’ll be working for an industry leading organisation that continues to grow;
- You’d be given the opportunity to work in an ambitious, driven and autonomous environment;
- You’ll enjoy great career development and progression opportunities.
As a Category Manager you will be responsible for sourcing fresh and frozen produce; you’ll develop procurement category strategies and will oversee a total spend of £30 million+.
- Develop and deliver the range plans;
- Ensure the category and sub-category budgets contribute their agreed levels;
- Develop and manage, in conjunction with other team members, markdown strategies and plans;
- Build supplier relationships and collaboration opportunities.
- Experience buying fresh and/or frozen produce;
- Experience working in the retail or wholesale channel;
- A proven track record of delivering strong procurement interventions including supplier identification/selection, evaluation and management;
- Commercial mind-set.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Jon at The Advocate Group or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job