Are you an experienced yet up and coming Buyer/Category Manager? Want to work for a well-known organisation and further your career? A leading group including some well-respected companies in the construction sector are looking for an excellent Category Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary along with some great benefits as well as a chance to further their career.
What you'll be doing...
- Own and deliver category plans to increase the businesses profit
- Ensure all relevant processes are adhered to
- Negotiate supplier agreements
- Market and product knowledge to influence category performance
- Generating reports and analyse data to act on/make recommendations on Range, Price, Sales Plans and Promotions
What's in it for you...
- A competitive salary of £30,000-£35,000 per annum
- Company Car
- A wide range of benefits
- Career progression opportunities
What you'll need to have...
- It is essential that you have relevant experience as a Category Manager or Buyer
- Ideally you will come from the construction sector or similar
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- IT Literate - strong Excel skills
- A driving license and ability to travel when required
So if you are ready to take your next step and work for this fantastic organisation then apply now!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job