FMCG Connect is pleased to be working for a Large Multinational FMCG organisation that require an experienced Category Manager to help assist with continual growth.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a FMCG environment and will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
- To analyse market and consumer data to be able to identify market shifts and trends, and so drive insights and actions.
- To ensure both internal and external customers remain informed about category performance, either through presentations or regular reporting.
- To work closely with the sales team to maximise the performance of the core range within retailers to ensure maximum distribution and delivery of the brand plan.
- To develop and implement shopper activation plans to realise category growth opportunities in line with the Category Vision.
- To ensure both internal and external alignment with retailer, brand and category strategies.
- To be a category partner for a defined product area, supporting strategy development, business planning and NPD development;
- Previous experience analysing and interpreting data and presenting conclusions and recommendations - Essential
- Previous experience working within a Category Management/Marketing team - Essential
- Working with data from data providers such as; dunnhumby, Tesco link, Retail Link - Desirable
- Developing and implementing shopper marketing activity - Desirable
- Clear understanding of the route to market process - Essential
- Understanding of how to analyse and interpret data and identify trends - Essential
- Understanding of consumer and shopper research techniques - Desirable