A privately owned British manufacture with a history spanning over 20 years. Identified as Europe’s leading manufacture of panel and design radiators. Their portfolio also includes a commercial division which can provide bespoke heating solutions for commercial application across the UK and Ireland.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing customer relationships with existing and agreed target customer base, to deliver the budget.
- Developing clear pricing strategies on all routes to market and ensuring annual promotional campaigns are in place with all customers.
- Market Trend & Customer Analysis - using technical analysis and a framework for trend characterisation as well as analysing strengths & weaknesses of current and potential competitor’s products.
- Marketing Strategy - ensuring that the product design fundamentally serves the demand of the marketing plan, and is designed to fill market needs and reach marketing objectives. Pricing analysis and setting.
- Understanding of the routes and channels to market by product range.
- Developing relationship with Distributors for Panel & Design radiators that will then distribute to the boutique sector.
- Management of Key account customers to ensure we maximise our sales output.
- Carry out joint visits with our Regional Sales managers to gain a full understanding of our customers "coal face", threats and opportunities.
- Project Managing all aspects of the NPD process through to market launch in line with the overall NPI process, including product design specification, technological requirements, and potential partner relationships.
- Maximising potential of existing manufacturing capabilities while researching new and innovative product design processes.
- Interfacing with internal departments & management to deliver multiple GB projects on time and on budget.
- Ensuring internal processes and procedures are in place to deliver all elements of our sales strategy.
- Complete new customer account responsibility including implementation and integration into the businesses systems and procedures
- Account management
- B2B Product Management experience within a manufacturing business
- Product Marketing
- Market analysis, NPD and NPI experience
- Experience of working with R&D teams, and cross functionally with all commercial functions
- Ability to prioritise workloads and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Can work to deadlines and budget criteria
- Experience within a radiators business or related heating, plumbing, HVAC or associated industries.
- Previous experience within a new product introduction role within a manufacturing facility
Base Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
Benefits: Pension + Life Assurance x3
Location: South Wales
- Product Management
- Radiant Panel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job