Looking through the shoppers lens ...
We’re looking for a Category Manager to work with one of our prestigious customers. You’ll be responsible for driving the long term vision in partnership with the customer to ultimately drive total category sales. Just like us you’ll share our customers approach, people are important. Together our values guide the decisions and strategy we create. You’ll use these values to drive and own the business plans throughout the strategic timeframe. You’ll mark your mark by ensuring we offer a differentiated and tailored offer that meets the needs of the retailer. You main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Drive high level medium and long term plans in line with the overall business objectives
- Develop people centric relationships, both internally across a wide variety of teams and externally directly with the customer
- Drive exposure and sales in transactional customer base
- Develop clear recommendations to feed product development, trading teams and marketing plans
- Maintain and share up-to-date shopper, consumer, industry and market knowledge
About you ...
Putting the shopper first and confidently taking the lead in your category is your USP. We’re looking for you to demonstrate:
- Experience in a customer/client facing role with a warm approach and good at building relationships with in FMCG environment
- An understanding of sales, forecasts, numbers within a retail environment
- High level of communication skills and a natural influencer through collaboration and leadership
- Range building or marketing experience in their background - your understanding of retail environment will be crucial to your success
- Experience within an Account Management or Buying role - would be of significant advantage
- Passionate, pro-active and tenacious - Adept at finding solutions in complex situations
- Strategic and holistic approach to confidentially drive vision
About the team ...
Exceeding expectations of our key partners is paramount to Hallmark. Our seamless partnership with licensed brands enables us to adorn the shelves of our customers with the recognisable characters and brands they’ve come to expect. From the vision and strategy to data analytics and innovation, our Customer and Category team are the driving force behind our success.
What we can offer you ...
Based at our newly refurbished Dawson Lane, in Bradford, close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays per year
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Health Cash Back Scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance
- Account Management
- Business Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job